Everyday CUNA Mutual is protecting more members’ loans with our low cost and easily introduced payment protection insurance. Our payment protection insurance, which is integrated on both the Wellington and Progress IT platforms, allows the credit union to include the payment protection premium within the loan agreement and in the member’s regular loan repayment.
Some of the largest credit unions across Ireland are protecting members’ loan with CUNA Mutuals payment protection insurance. Credit Union particularly like the fact that:
- Our payment protection insurance protects member’s loans in the event of accident sickness or involuntary employment.
- Payment protection premium is integrated into the credit unions IT platform enabling premium collected along with the loan repayment.
- The low cost of payment protection insurance at 7.99% of the repayment amount.
- Credit Unions can identify the loans protected with payment protection insurance with the regular reports produced by the IT Platform.
- Available to borrowing members between the ages of 18 and 70 years
- Provides protection for self-employed and for members under contract work.
We would be delighted to provide you with a more detailed explanation of CUNA Mutuals payment protection insurance and how it can protect your borrowing members simply and easily. Please contact either Bernard Cogan or John McNamara at +353 (01) 5533500 or Bernard.email@example.com or John.McNamara@cunamutual.ie